These turnovers are a quick, simple and healthy dessert that take only a few minutes of prep time before you pop them in the oven. Great for holidays when you are rushed and just don’t have the time to make a pie. Watch Ivy prepare these delectable turnovers.
- Preheat oven to 375°F/191°C.
- Using the Saladmaster® Machine, shred the apple and pear with Cone #1 into a mixing bowl.
- Add agave nectar and mix thoroughly. Add cinnamon.
- Using the Saladmaster® Machine, chop pecans with Cone #1 into the mixture and combine.
- Unroll eight crescent sections and place 1 – 2 tablespoons of fruit filling on each piece.
- Roll crescent dough with filling into turnovers, and place onto parchment paper-lined 12″ Chef’s Gourmet Skillet.
- Place turnovers into preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Because your Saladmaster® 316Ti is your cookware and your bake ware, you can use any of your pans if you do not have the 12” Chef’s Gourmet Skillet available, taking into consideration size and baking needs. For this recipe, we recommend the 11” Large Skillet or the 10” Chef’s Gourmet Skillet as alternative sizes.